This oaked red wine has been prepared with our local variety Garnacha Tintorera (100%). The grapes have been handpicked in boxes of 100 kg and it is traditionally fermented in open tanks with fully injected air / nitrogen gases in the process.
It has remained a minimum of 4 months in French oak barrels and then 6 months in bottle to round the whole structure. High layer ruby color with violet hues. Exotic and complex aroma with notes of chocolate, latte and black fruits.
The palate is powerful, tannic and structured. Ideal with dishes like gazpacho manchego or game. Best serve at 16 ° C
- VINO COTIDIANO GUIDE, 90 POINTS
- PEÑIN GUIDE, VINTAGE 2011 89 POINTS
- PEÑIN GUIDE, VINTAGE 2014 88 POINTS
- WINE ADVOCATE VINTAGE 2011 88 POINTS
- MANOJO DE ORO, MANOJO AWARDS 2018. CATEGORY: YOUNG RED WINES