5,90€ I.V.A. Incluído
It has been made from our native variety, the Garnacha Tintorera, which gives to our wines singularity as well as color and structure.
It has been fermented to 28ºC with a contact time with entire grape of 8-9 days. Then, it finished the fermentation in concrete tanks to a controlled temperature of 20ºC. After the malolactic fermentation the coupage is made, to finish the process with a light clarification and stabilization by cold. The last step before bottling is an amicrobic filtration to keep all its organoleptic features.
It is ideal to pair with rice, pâté, meat, game and cured cheesed. We recommend drinking this wine within 2 years after its elaboration. It’s ideal serving temperature is 15ºC.
Out of stock
- BERLINER WEIN TROPHY, GOLD MEDAL. AÑADA 2009
- PREMIOS MANOJO, PREMIO GRAN MANOJO. AÑADA 2009
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, SILVER MEDAL. AÑADA 2010
- MUESTRA VINOS MACERACIÓN CARBÓNICA PREMIER, SEGUNDO CLASIFICADO. AÑADA 2011
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, SILVER MEDAL. AÑADA 2012
- PREMIOS GRAN SELECCION, PREMIO SELECCIÓN ORO. AÑADA 2013
- PREMIOS MANOJO, PREMIO MANOJO DE ORO. AÑADA 2013
- CHINA WINE & SPIRITS AWARDS, GOLD MEDAL. AÑADA 2013
- GUIA PEÑIN, AÑADA 2010 90 PUNTOS
- GUIA PEÑIN, AÑADA 2011 90 PUNTOS
- GUIA PEÑIN, AÑADA 2014 87 PUNTOS
- GWF, GERMANY, AÑADA 2015 EXCELLENT