- You cannot add "Santa Cruz de Alpera CM Red Wine" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
5,05€ I.V.A. Incluído
White wine from Verdejo grapes (100%). The harvest is made during the night for the maximum protection against the oxidation of must. It is fermented with temperature control at 15º and selected yeasts. The wine remains on the lees in continuous suspension for a period of three months in stainless steel which increases their fat and the persistence on the mouth.
We get a clean and bright wine, pale yellow with green reflections. In the nose is harmonious with tropical and citrus notes and on the palate it is fresh, oily and with a slightly bitter end typical of the variety.
Best Serve at 8 ° -10 ° C.
- BACCHUS CHALLENGE, GOLD MEDAL. VINTAGE 2009
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, GOLD MEDAL. VINTAGE 2010
- GRAN SELECCIÓN AWARDS, GRAN SELECCIÓN AWARD. VINTAGE 2010
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, SILVER MEDAL. VINTAGE 2011
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, SILVER MEDAL. VINTAGE 2012
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, GOLD MEDAL. VINTAGE 2013
- CONCOURS MONDIAL BRUXELLES, SILVER MEDAL. VINTAGE 2014
- PEÑIN GUIDE, VINTAGE 2010 89 POINTS
- PEÑIN GUIDE , VINTAGE 2011 87 POINTS