A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. The cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered for any page would be significantly undermined. To see more information on what are the cookies, which store, how to eliminate them, disable them, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session Cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This will combat the spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social Networking: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons like Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide to most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of the cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies the browser to remember your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of the cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores the cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share with third parties, except in cases necessary for system operation or when required by law for the purpose. Google does not keep as your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information in this regard this link . For information on using Google gives to cookies we attach this other link.
- For any queries about this policy cookies do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section.